Sunday, June 1, 2008

Thankful

Can I just say how grateful and thankful I am for a wonderful support system. I am surrounded by family who love me unconditionally and by the greatest friends of all time. When I feel my life is too hard and face challenges, this support system never fails me. They don't stop worrying about me, they don't give up on me...they encourage me and love me!! This is truly a gift and one that not everyone is so lucky to have. My parents are the best...there is nothing like their love, it is never failing. My husband continually stands by my side, takes my hand into his and loves me like I am his one true love. My children are daughters of God who constantly cheer me one, there is nothing like 4 beautiful daughters to help one stay on the straight and narrow. And my friends are always there with a listening ear, a hug and a smile...always on my side. What more could I ask for? Really, I can't think of anything else...I am blessed.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's what love is all about love you too Mom

Angie said...

Hugs! xo

tara said...

I heart you miss:)

Carrie said...

Gosh I feel like this post was directed right at me, thanks! KIDDING. Being back in UT, well, it sucks a little. It's a big change from AZ life, even the Church. We live in Kev's house right now until it sells or we find our own place, whichev comes first. Hope to see you with Chris again!

Jan said...

Sweet, sweet post. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I feel the same way.

Rachel said...

love you mis - and I love anytime we have together, I am so thankful!!!

Krissy Lowe said...

I know you have been there for Kim lately and I am so grateful that she has you. Thanks for all you do for her.

Krissy Lowe said...

I know you have been there for Kim lately and I am so grateful that she has you. Thanks for all you do for her.