Monday, June 9, 2008

Someone Loves Their Dog

Last night, around 1:30 am, I went upstairs to check on the girls. This is what I found in Hope's room! Now I'm not positive but something looks wrong with this picture. Hope is sleeping on 3 pillows pushed together, and Mocha is on the comfy bed. This CAN NOT be comfortable for Hope...she must really love her dog. Two additional notes; 1. I did not turn on the lights at 1:30 AM to take this picture, I'm not that cruel. My flash actually carried that far. 2. This is when you know you are a true blogger or true psycho, which ever way you want to look at it, when you go upstairs to check on your kids and then go find the camera to capture the shot so you can blog it the next morning!

8 comments:

Jan said...

I think that's the cutest picture ever -- that girl does love her dog and it shows. So sweet!

Angie said...

That picture is a classic! What was Hope's explanation? Also, what were you doing up at 1:30am? xo

Carrie said...

Ya, apparently!!!

And a true blogger would have blogged that right away, no waiting until morning that's weak. j/k!

tara said...

oh man. that little hopey. Those girls will have a MELT down if anything ever heppens to mocha. she IS a cool dog.

Kaesy said...

Hope is so tender hearted...how cute.

Mindi said...

darling. that is true love.

i would have totally done that. we all have a sickness.

Holly O. said...

You are so right about that being a sign of being a true blogger. I just finished taking pictures of a piece of paper Connor shoved down his pull-up and then peed on. I thought "I better get pictures of this" and then decided I probably shouldn't blog about it.

Sharla said...

Sooo cute!