Saturday, June 7, 2008

So Happy Together

Can I just say how happy I am that these two wonderful people moved back to SLC? The whole Davis clan is just awesome and some of my favorite people on this entire planet!! We had the chance to have a great dinner (thanks guys) with them at Gateway last night and just enjoy their company. I love to be around them, they are continually making me laugh. And if you put Jeff and Randy together you never know what perverted comments may come from their mouths!! But it's all good...they at least keep me rolling with laughter. So thanks to my brother from another mother Jeff, for moving that cute family back up where you belong...we love you guys!

6 comments:

Jan said...

What a fun picture - -and how fun to have your buddies back where you can actually do stuff together again! I love it.

Amy said...

Happy to hear that you have your buds back!!

tara said...

you have hot friends.

Mindi said...

whatever. i am trying to be 'over' tara. but you win. FINE.

Hayley said...

so glad you guys get to have fun together again!!!

Heather said...

Sounds fun! Gotta love good friends.