Friday, April 18, 2008

I've got a bone to pick...

Can I just say a few words about something that has got my panties in a wad...I am so ANNOYED with Miley Cyrus...yes I said it...yes, I uttered those words! She has finally gotten on my last nerve so I must vent! Lately I've noticed that every time she sings live (which I'm pretty sure doesn't happen very often) she is TERRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRENDOUS! I could not believe that she sang TWICE on Idol Gives Back...I know they are reaching out to the younger crowd, but come on...give it a rest! I happened to see some of the Country Music Awards last night...just so happens I flipped the channel when she and Billy Ray were singing a duet. Now I am not a big fan of his, but I so preferred his voice to her shrieking. She was trying way too hard and I'm wondering when people are going to figure out that SHE CAN'T SING...sorry, the truth hurts.
Now I have my 2 little girls who still adore her which is fine....but I hate seeing her try to act like she's in her 20's instead of 15 or 16! We have been so over saturated with Miley/Hannah Montana and Disney is making millions off of her...enough is enough. I might vomit if I have to see her face one more time.
Just saying...

11 comments:

Carrie said...

Goes to show Disney can market anything. :) She's not all that talented to me. And her "cuteness" would have to wear off down the road. So amen to you. Love the end with "Just saying."

Kaesy said...

I can't figure it out either. Her voice is awful and is it just me or does she totally have a lisp too? Not that that's a bad thing...(any lispers reading this)...but how does a raspy voice and a lisp make you an incredibly famous singer?

Amy said...

Yeah..I don't get it either. I couldn't watch her on Idol - it made me feel VERY uncomfortable with all her jumping and head-banging about. It'll wear off - soon, I hope!

Holly O. said...

Can you believe I have NEVER heard her sing? I obviously don't have daughters!

Jori said...

I'm with you pumpkin! She sucks.

Anonymous said...

are you having PMS? Mamamia

Anonymous said...

are you having PMS? Mamamia

Dan and Jen Sampson said...

Love having boys:)

Rachel said...

So Funny - I think she was pretty funny with Billy Crystal, but I agree with her voice lately, not so hot, and what was with the head banging - wierd! I'd love to konw what Simon thought of the whole performance - Poser!

Mindi said...

we saw her concert up in salt lake and it kicked major a, but that was because it was quite a production. i agree with you 100 percent about the trying too hard angle she is working these days. makes me sad.

tara said...

big lame talentless wannabe.
did I make myself clear?