Sunday, February 24, 2008

Yeah, she pretty much kicked my butt!!




So our friends, the Bolingbrokes came over and blessed us with their presence last night. We had a good time, playing cards and stuffing our faces with junk food!

Then it was time to get serious and do battle with Christine on Guitar Hero!! Yes, it's true...she kicked my ***, pretty much kicked it clear from here to Toledo! All I have to say about that is....RAT FARTS!! I am going to have to do some serious practicing so that next time I can redeem myself. But in spite of getting killed, I still had a great time. So thanks Kev and Chrissy Lou...we had a great time!

6 comments:

Hailey said...

Wow Mom you have some serious practicing to do...

Carrie said...

Gee someone's hooked on the box! Great pictures, Chrissy is rockin' out and everything. Looks fun!

She's coming here in 2 weeks!

Lupe said...

Good times! I'm still stuck on 'Slow Ride'..ugh!

Jori said...

Wow, I really need to play this game. I keep hearing about it. You look babe-alicious as always.

Anonymous said...

GUITAR HERO PSYCHO? nice one my friend..bitterness will get you no where!! just suck it up and realize I truly am a guitar hero genius..yes..I..am!! thanks for a great night, we had a blast!! love ya

tara said...

Christine and I need to duke it out. I'm hard core. Glad you've worked your way up to level 2. That's fierce:)