Saturday, January 26, 2008

No more belly aching...

OK I am trying to stay positive here...all week I've been trying to think happy thoughts (mostly about being back in the warm sun) but it's just HARD! I'm trying to be Happy and Upbeat...but just when I think I've overcome my winter blahs...WHAM, they hit me, just like a ice cold snowball! And it hurts...it's the kind of iceball that hits you square on the noggin and leaves a gigantic goose egg! So I'm sorry to bother you with my belly b****ing, BUT, I HATE WINTER...I HATE SNOW...I HATE COLD...BUT MOST OF ALL...I HATE DIRTY CARS!!!!

There, I feel much better....better to vent than to hold it all in I say (kinda like a toot that your holding in and it's so bad, it's making your stomach hurt. Ok, can't believe I actually wrote that in my blog...see your bad influence on me, Tara!) So those of you that live in warmer, kinder climates...consider yourself blessed! But now that I've said my peace, I must move on...I will no longer burden you with my winter blues, instead I will curl up in my pj's and flannel sheets, stock up on hot chocolate and marshmallows, jump into my warm cozy bed and HIBERNATE. Wake me up when it's spring!

Goodnight!

8 comments:

Jan said...

Amen to all the above. I'm SO done with snow -- thank goodness it warmed up here today. Hibernate!!

Jori said...

We can't go back to snow. I didn't realize how much I hated it, until I got away from it. My car is a pig stye right now. I always think "Melissa would ralph if she saw my car" I am going to scrub that sucker this week. Go chug that Stephens it will be warm before you know it.

tara said...

AWWWW. poor miss. I'll keep the fact that it was 57 degrees and sunny yesterday to myself. oh, and the kids played outside all afternoon. but shhh, you didn't hear that from me.

Hailey said...

all I have to add is this- :(

Carrie said...

Do I dare tell you I went miniature golfing yesterday?!

Lupe said...

Okay, I won't tell you we were at the beach this weekend! :)

Holly O. said...

It is cold and rainy down here today. Does that make you feel better? Snow is tons better than rain, don't you think?

Kristi said...

Oh man, I'm sorry woman, but my kids would love a little taste of that snow. Instead here it's just freakin freezing and nothing fun to go with it! I hope it warms up asap for you!!