Sunday, January 27, 2008

Bag Tag!

Now don't confuse Bag Tag with Bag Wag (which only a few warped minds will know what I'm talking about!) But I've been tagged by Lupe, thanks kindly, so I'll share what is inside my lovely bag! Are you wondering why I've taken a picture of 2 purses instead of just one? Well I'll kill the suspense and tell you...I was right in the middle of changing purses and decided to document the entire fascinating process!
The cute bag on the right is my favorite!! I love it but it went with me on my travels to Mexico and has returned smelly! See everything that we took on our trip now has this funky, wet and musty smell. I've washed everything...febreezed everything a billion times and have sprayed so much perfume, you'd think we were running a brothel! But no success...everything still smells and I mean EVERYTHING...it's grossing me out. So I thought I'd let my pretty bag air out and hopefully it'll be up and running again soon! (Not that I don't love the bag on the left...thanks sis)
So now for a look inside: my wallet (that I can not close cause it's way too full of receipts and other crap), a compact mirror, a file, a notebook, Orbit gum (my favorite, Sweet Mint), Excedrin, 2 types of hand lotion, other misc. drugs (I'm not sure what all is really in there but I know it's equivalant to what Walgreens Rx carries), some lipstick, hairspray, lipgloss, lip liner, tweezers (a must), pocket size kleenex, and my make-up bag. Think that's about it!
Thanks for playing...Christine, Rachel, Tara, Hailey, anyone who wants to play...consider yourself tagged!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Oh mama--I love me some Orbit gum! And I am a carrier fo random drugs in my purse as well...I have no idea why. I guess I can never have too many drugs (that sounds nice, right?) Your purse is really cute, by the way!