Thursday, January 3, 2008

Christensen's Holiday Season...

Ok, get ready for a butt load of pictures that will amaze and excite you...alright, they probably won't do that, BUT they will show how we spent our time throughout this Holiday Season!

Ring in 2008
Me and My cute family!

My sister Angie and her family

My other sister, Camille and her crew
My cousin, Suz and her hubby Doug were up in Park City with us!
Get this party started!
Proof that your teenager can still show affection...love that Hannah!
Guess what "Wii" got for Christmas?
We are loving this whole Wii/Guitar Hero thing,

Thanks Santa!
Suz and Doug's little Oliver!
Our "snowed in" day in Park City

My sister, Aunt Jude and my Dad at work in the kitchen
My girls love their "Mimi"
All the cousins...they all had a blast playing with each other!
A little more "Guitar Hero"... Hudsen has the whole team working for her!

More "Wii"
Working on Gingerbread houses
My mom with the girls
Seeing the lights at Temple Square
Getting warm and cozy after walking "Temple Square"

Our fabulous table at our Christmas Party

My cute friends at our party
The aftermath of Christmas morning!
So to wrap this puppy up, we had a wonderful Holiday Season! Christmas was great, there is nothing better than the excitement Christmas morning! Being with friends and family making memories that will last forever...priceless! Hope everyone had a good time as well.

14 comments:

Jori said...

Where do I begin? Okay LOVE the Christmas table! It looks so good! Your sister Camille's husband looks like George Strait. Hooray for the Wii! Isn't it the best? That snowed in days looks mighty fine. I am glad you had a great Christmas. Wow I just threw down a whole mess of random thoughts.;)

tara said...

K...hailey's face while Wii-ing it with Hannah is the BEST. The background of Hudsen's gingerbread house pic looks fake...so cool to LIVE IN THE SNOW.
Camille's kids have changed SO much. So cute.
The party table looks FABULOUS dahlin...maybe you should go into business:)
Glad you guys are loving the Wii. I'm still sore from beating Jeff's arse in boxing Christmas day. That thing is OODLES of fun.
LOVE your family. Squeeze them all for me:)
I'm calling you later...gotta catch up:)

Jill said...

Your family is beautiful and so are your friends.

Jan said...

Oh, I loved all the Christmas and holiday pictures! You must have had such a great time with all the family there. You have a beautiful family!

Holly O. said...

We really might need to jump on the Wii bandwagon.

Carrie said...

I can tell you guys really held back this year on the gifts...so glad I can really picture your family now and how fun you all are!

bolingbrokes said...

its about time you posted a blog..I was beginning to wonder if we had lost you forever...hilarious message you left me yesterday...ha ha ha...talk to you soon...great pictures!

Hayley said...

looks like you guys had a wonderful time up there celebrating the holidays! your family is so gorgeous! i can't stand it!

Kristi said...

Yahoo for the Christensens! You guys are one freakin cute family! Goodness (and you are adorable yourself, I might add :) It looks like you had a fabulous time with your Wii :)

Rachel said...

It looks like you've been as busy as I have with my family - so much fun...but I'm exhausted. We too love the guitar hero - I stink at it, but Nick, McKayla and Cambria are pretty good. That hand-eye-coordination ain't my thing - way too much to concentrate on at once. Can't wait to see you Friday - miss you!

Sharla said...

Those photos are amazing and exciting! Once again, Christensens show us how fun is done! :)

Kaesy said...

Okay, two things I'm so excited about: 1) Hope is wearing her "scrappy cap" we made at school in the pics! How cute! 2) Hope says I'm "skinny as a stick"? I feel like a wide load right now. She is so getting something good from me on Monday. A giant candy bar or something great. How cute.

Unknown said...

man alive! you guys really know how to party, for real! looks like an awesome christmas, woman!

Lupe said...

You have a BEAUTIFUL family! ALL of them! What a GREAT holiday for y'all!!