Sunday, December 30, 2007

White Out!

Well hello my fellow bloggers...I feel like it's been forever since I've been in the bloggin world!! Christmas was great...I'll post pictures later. Right now I am in Park City with my entire family watching it snow...we are pretty much snowed in...it is a blizzard outside. Low here is -3...so to say the least, it is COLD here. It's the kind of cold that makes your runny nose turn into icicles before it can drip to the ground! The kind of cold that makes your fanny an instant ice block the minute you step outside!

But it is kinda fun...there are 21 people up here, all stuck in one house (it's a big house) but it's great! We were going to go have brunch at the Homestead, but due to the weather, we are staying put. So we will stay warm by the fire and play games and eat all day long. Tomorrow we are supposed to go snowmobiling and sledding, that is if we can see an inch in front of our face:)

So for now I'll say goodbye and try and catch up on your blogs!!

8 comments:

Jori said...

Wow snowed in! How fun. I am staring out the window at a bright blue sunny sky. It's 55 here. Cozy by the fire with your fam, sounds like a great time.

bolingbrokes said...

Cool picture Missy...I am so so sorry that you had to stay inside in your parents little tiny home instead of going to the homestead, you must have been devastated, wipe your frozen tears and have some hot chocolate with cream to make yourself feel better :) Happy New Year my friend...I miss you already!!

Dan and Jen Sampson said...

Stay inside!!! We have been wanting to go sledding and I (not the kids) have ruled that it is just too cold to go anywhere. So, enjoy being inside where it is toasty.

Jan said...

I think as long as you're snowed in with loved ones, have lots of food and can stay warm, it's fun! Enjoy it!

Kristi said...

Melissa, that sounds awesome! I love that you are snowed in (not to sound weird--what I mean is the idea of being snowed-in sounds lovely). I hope you guys had a fun-filled trip with the fam in Park City and a Happy New Year!

Dan and Jen Sampson said...

Since when does my comment thing say DAN & Jen??? Anyway, I can't believe my eyes---you haven't blogged for awhile. Are you snowed in and your internet isn't working? Are you o.k.? Let us know.

Hayley said...

are you back and kicking? i'm back to the harsh reality of the real world again. sad! that month off went way too fast!!!

Lupe said...

Stay warm and have fun looking like Dumb and Dumber with frozen snot on the side of your face! :0)Happy New Year!