Saturday, December 15, 2007

Yikes!!!

So we saw "I am Legend" last night. Didn't know much about it...just knew Will Smith was in it (which, by the way, he is mighty buff in it) and I knew it was about him being the only person alive. That pretty much could happen! Oh, and the dog was his only companion..cute dog by the way.

I won't give anything away, in case you are going to go see this BUT...it was one of the SCARIEST movies I've seen in a long time. By the time the movie was over I had all but peed my pants (several times) and crapped down both legs!! I kid you not...it was not what I was prepared for. So just be warned...anytime there is a mellow part...be prepared to jump out of your seat!

And as a final note...you'll want to have vinegar with you for the ride back home...especially if it's dark outside. (Now that's something you'll only understand if you are actually brave enough to see this)

Don't say I didn't warn you...

11 comments:

Angie said...

We saw the movie last night too. I didn't know much either, but yes, it startled me one time too many! Parker ended up on my lap...for my protection of course. I didn't care for the movie but Vince and Austin liked it.

Holly O. said...

Holy cow!!!!!!!! I saw it too and didn't know anything about it, except basically what you knew. And I was on the edge of my seat. INTENSE, wasn't it?

Heather said...

Scott read the book and then Hunter did. I didn't know it was so scary. scott said it was okay for Hunter...men???!!

Hayley said...

i saw it too - and i was scared. i came very close to asking craig to hold me. and or sleep over after wards. i was scared to let my bedroom be dark that night. very tempted to sleep with the lights on! scary!

Carrie said...

Ohhhh sounds scary I must see it! I'm going to follow Chrissy around for a bit so I'm sure we'll run into you! I thought you two were attached at the hip!

Lupe said...

I've seen one of his press junkets for this movie and his plea to keep the dog..who isn't an 'actor dog'. Cute!

As for the film, I'm dying to see it! I LOVE scary movies! My husband even agreed to go because he's a Will Smith fan too.

Jori said...

I haven't seen it. I am with everyone else. I didn't know it was supposed to be super scary. If it causes people to pee/crap down both legs, those depends Ryan bought me will come in handy.

Kristi said...

I LOVE your description of your reaction to the movie, Melissa!!! :) hee. I do love movies that make me crap/pee on myself so I may have to see this bad boy!!

Sharla said...

Oooh-- it sounds so intense! Due to our lack of good babysitters lately, our movie choices have mostly involved family friendly talking animals and the like. Which is getting pretty old-- but I guess at least I don't have to do laundry immediately afterwards! ;)

Unknown said...

good to know. i think i'll sit this one out. i no likey scary movies.

Carrie said...

Yay, I got to finally meet THE Melissa! You, your girls, your hub, your house, everything is so much better in person! It was great seeing you today, maybe me and Chrissy will see you again before I go. :)