Friday, October 26, 2007

What's up?

Ok Peeps...I am still alive, just haven't been able to blog lately! Hope all my friends are doing well and gearing up for next week...my kids have already started their sugar highs...lots of Halloween parties already starting! This is my quick run down of what I've been doing this week...

Went four wheeling on Wednesday with my friend Kim...so fun and the weather was perfect! We had a blast, even though we got a little lost (thanks to me) on our way back and ended up in some farmer's field...oops!
Then came home from that and headed to the ward Halloween party...that's always fun for the kids! And Jori...I was a big HIT in my Bratz costume! You would've loved it :)

Then Thursday I was down most of the day with a wicked MIGRAINE...you gotta love those! This one seriously kicked my butt and I couldn't get rid of it...ugh!Today I babysat for one of my friends baby while she and her husband are in Aruba...sounds fantastic huh? This is seriously one of my favorite babies EVER...little Ellie...I love this girl. She was a blast but I am reminded of how busy they are at this age.

Now tonight I will help Hailey host a Halloween party here at our house...I think she has 15 or so friends coming...fun, fun, fun! Tomorrow is the big Hannah Montana concert and my girls are so excited. After that, I'm thinking I might need some downtime with just my cute hubby!

So girls, go about your business and keep bloggin about your adventures this weekend!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

been missing ya! sorry about your migraine. those are the worst. you are the cutest bratz girl ever, that is for sure! sounds like the parties keep on coming at your house...i could totally hang with the christensens!

Dan and Jen Sampson said...

Tis the season and it just keeps getting busier. You are a party girl. Now take a breather for the weekend.

Jan said...

Busy times -- seems like life picks up speed now and just doesn't slow till after Christmas. Take good care of yourself -- those migraines are awful.

tara said...

man. that little elle. She's just too stinking adorable.
Who is that in the first picture with hope? It's not you is it?

Hope you shook your groove thang with hannah and the gang tonight.
miss you:(
um by the way...arce totally had me peeing in his comment below. People need to go read your gyno comments again...

tara said...

woops...just looked again...I meant the SECOND picture, and it is cute HAILEY...not hope.

Grace loved Huddsie's Stephanie too:)

Rachel said...

Busy, Busy, Busy - glad you survived your migraine. I get a migraine about once a month and it thrashes me for 2 days. So glad you're back to the blogging world -I was starting to worry and was missing your funny blogs. What's this week like for you? - maybe we can sneak in a lunch after Halloween.

Melissa said...

Tara...that's Jen, my friend, in the picture with Hailey...

Hailey said...

Aw, I just love little ellie!! But you should write about the chocolate milk story! That is so cute.

Jori said...

You are a hot little Bratz girl.:)