Tuesday, October 9, 2007

That's my baby!



Ok, here are the pictures from Hannah's homecoming dance. I'm totally unbiased of course but...she is BEAUTIFUL! It is crazy how fast they grow up...I swear yesterday she was still screaming "I want my Bapppple (apple)"! Now she is this gorgeous, tall, amazing (almost) woman. I love her and am proud of who she is...I only wish I didn't have to stand on my tippy toes to reach her. And of course I had her when I was 12...after all I can't possibly be old enough to have a 16 year old.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

there she is, our long stemmed American Beauty Rose...she is stunning!! Love her, love her, love her...

Jori said...

My goodness she is a cutie! What a babe!

Jan said...

She is beautiful! I know how proud of her you are -- enjoy here -- it goes faster once they get that age. Seems to my my Natalie was just 16 last birthday -- sigh.

Jan said...

OOps --= seems to ME my Natalie is what I meant to say. Duh.

Heather said...

She is a very beautiful girl!

Sharla said...

Gorgeous! Stop hogging all the good genes!

Unknown said...

gorgeous, gorgeous! and long live tall girls!!

Anonymous said...

Hannah, you look gorgeous..love the dress!!!

Kristi said...

She is soooo gorgeous (well, of course she's yours so why wouldn't she be? :) You're one lucky mom, melissa

Carrie said...

She's SO PRETTY! Keep that one locked in the basement if you can!

Angie said...

That's our Hannah! Cute smile, cute girl and cute dress...you've got it all. Not to mention me as your aunt. Love you!