Saturday, October 20, 2007

Someday


Today I got a little surprise in my mailbox...this darling book! Thanks Jori...it is a keeper! I don't know how you picked this one but it seriously made me cry...I have been feeling so sad about my babies growing up. They just don't need me like they used to...I miss their little hands touching my cheeks and I miss the times my kisses would make everything feel better! But no matter how big they get, they will always be my babies! Thanks again Jori, I love it...you are an absolute sweetheart!

8 comments:

Angie said...

What a nice friend you have...doing something random like that. We should do more random acts of kindness. Ok everyone, our goal for the week!

Holly O. said...

That is such a sweet book!

Kristi said...

What an awesome girl Jori is!!! That rocks...

Hayley said...

i love that book. it made me cry!!!

Jori said...

I'm SO happy you received it. I love it too. It's a tear jerker for sure.

tara said...

Isn't that little Jori just the sweetest thing?

Well, you are sweet too for sending HER the Stephens, so I guess it's a tie:)

Jan said...

Looks like a keeper to me - -I need this book! Jori, you are such a sweetie!

Unknown said...

aww, that jori. looks like a cute book, i'm all over it.