Monday, October 8, 2007

Happy Anniversary


Well we've made it 13 years...I like to think of it as 13 years of wedded bliss...pure enchantment with each other and dinner by candlelight every night. (Oh wait, that's the romance novel I'm reading right now) But really, I could not ask for more in a husband...Randy you are the best!
My husband is truly my rock, he is always there for me and keeps me stable. And if you know me, you know I am like a roller coaster...really fun (Ok, just kidding...I go through ups and downs all the time) I love Randy...I loved him the day I married him and I love him even more today. We have 4 beautiful children and he is a great father to them.

Let me just share one of my favorite memories of him. Right after 9/11 I was feeling very anxious and unsettled. I had been watching the news constantly and was worried about us going to war and what would this mean for our children. It was a very scary time in my life. So one night we were going to bed and I couldn't sleep...I was probably crying. He asked me what was wrong and I told him I was so scared. So he then proceeded to gently rub my back and started singing to me. He did this until I was able to fall asleep...at that moment I felt safe with him and knew what a great man I was married to. He continues to comfort me, he is loving and kind and gentle...I love him! He is also so funny and is constantly making me laugh...I love that about him.

So Randy, I do love you...thanks for sharing all these years with me. I can't wait to see what the future holds for us. Someday we will be old and shriveled together...and I will love you just the same. (Man, I can't wait to see what we'll look like shriveled up...I'm sure I will still be the purty one...hee hee)

12 comments:

Jan said...

Happy Anniversary -- and lots of wishes for a zillion more years together. Your pic is adorable! Have a lovely day.

Heather said...

Happy Anniversary, what a great day!

tara said...

there is my cute smiley arce:)

have a happy day you two:)

Sharla said...

Awww, Happy Anniversary!

Plus, what a couple of cuties-- hubba, hubba. :)

Jori said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are cutie pies.

Rachel said...

Happy Anniversary-- you are such a great couple- you compliment and balance eachother so well. Have a great one!

Hayley said...

ah - how cute! happy anniversary!

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary...time flies doesn't it? you two are so great together, I wish you all the best

Carrie said...

Happy Anniversary, you two have sure kept each other young!!!

Kristi said...

Happy Anniversary you two crazy kids! You look adorable in your pictures! Wee-woo!

Lupe said...

Happy Anniversary!! You two are such a sweet looking couple!!

Unknown said...

you are too gorgeous! and he's pretty darn good looking, too! happy anniversary, you guys!!!