Saturday, October 6, 2007

The Hanging is Over




Randy came home early today from hunting (yippee) so of course I put him to work...after all, my "honey do" list has been growing for some time now. He fixed a few things around the house and then I asked him to hang some decor that has been sitting in the family room since January. I am not kidding, they have been gathering dust for 10 long months now! I have to give Randy credit, he is super handy around the house and usually can fix just about anything. But there is one thing he HATES to do...hang things. He really does hate it, he gets all grumpy and threatens to leave if I so much as walk out of the room while he is working on it. (So when I raced to get my camera...he was all but pleased.) But, bless his heart, he did it...and here are the pictures to prove it...see, doesn't it look nice? Me is happy now...thanks honey!
By the way...when I was coming downstairs to blog this, he said "Oh, not that blog again...It is the devil" No honey, I'm sorry...but I've already decided Costco was the Devil.
Anything you have waiting to be hung...I'll send him right over:)

10 comments:

Hayley said...

those hanging things - they're adorable. i likey!

Angie said...

10 months, that's nothing! I have pictures that have been leaning against the wall FOREVER. I like to think of it as a new style/trend. Looks great..you're so creative and Randy so handy and dandy!

Jori said...

Very cute! I love those, and Randy sounds like the greatest.

Melissa E Photography said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa E Photography said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tara said...

oh yah. arce IS the greatest:)

10 months is NOTHING...but you know me. I still have things with tags waiting to be "placed" from YEARS ago. Me lazy.

the final result IS fantastic:)

bolingbrokes said...

love..love..love..Where did you get those? are they metal? Love the face Randy

Melissa said...

They are metal...from Rod Works in Draper...really close to you Christine...they are calling your name.

Holly O. said...

Those are great! And, your husband will get used to the whole blogging thing. Kevin used to joke that my blogging was ruining our family. haha. Those crazy husbands.

Kristi said...

Very cute, mmelissa!!! I love these and I love Rod Works--they have some seriously cute goods. Your husband is one sweet dude!