Friday, October 5, 2007

Birthday Girl


Just a quick "Happy Birthday" to my friend Cassie. I'm sure she is turning 21 again! The girls got together today and celebrated this occasion...yeah, I always like a reason to get together with my girlfriends. We ate, laughed, took pictures, ate some more, looked at cute boys, you know, that kind of thing. Thanks girls, that was a lot of fun...whose birthday is next?



And guess what else I learned today...Hayley lives here in SLC...who knew? I, for some strange reason, thought she lived in Chicago... I am so happy she is a hop, skip and jump away from me. So Hayley...we are going to have to go to lunch soon...you name the time and place and I'll be there. I am seriously so excited because besides all my great bloggin friends that I already know, I thought everyone else lived far away...Texas, Las Vegas, St George, Japan...all those distant lands. Miss Jones...can't wait to meet you in person :)

10 comments:

Carrie said...

Hmmm...do I dare ask how many people you and Chrissy recruited to start blogs at that little shindig... :)

Jill said...

ahem...thanks for the invite. Geez.

Rachel said...

Could my arm look any fatter? Let's just say it was a bad angle. I'll be doing extra arm duty at the gym.

That was a fun lunch - it's always good to get together. Love ya girls!

Rachel said...

It's the blondes verses the brunette's. Look at the seating - that is so funny!

Melissa said...

Sorry Jen, you are cut out of this picture and I've tried all different settings to get you back in...it's nothing personal. (Even though you did smell a bit) Darn computer!

Anonymous said...

Ok...Rachel is complaining about her ARM being fat? hey Rach...at least it's not your entire face. I totally have the nine month pregnant face except I aint pregnant or glowing...what's up

Hayley said...

hey - i could maybe do lunch monday or tuesday, seeing as how i'll probably be taking both of these days off for doctors appointments.

Unknown said...

that's all well and good, but when are you coming to texas?! :) looks like a fun time with the girls. i'm needing a girls night about now...

Kristi said...

How cute are you and all your friends? I love going to lunch and hanging with the girls...too fun! And I'm with Natalie--when are you making a trip to Texas? :)

Heather said...

If you make a trip to Texas I want in too, lunchin with the girls is fun!