Monday, October 1, 2007

Costco is the Devil!


So I made a trek to Costco today, just to buy some necessities...milk, bread, eggs, you know that sort of stuff. Well wouldn't you know it, I left there a hundred dollars lighter...how did that happen? I didn't even buy anything exciting or unnecessary (Ok, maybe I could've bought the Kirkland brand TP, but I have to have my Charmin...only the best for the Christensen butts!)

So as much as I love Costco, I have decided that it is indeed the DEVIL! And on top of that, as I was leaving I remembered that I didn't buy bread...Ugh!

7 comments:

Jan said...

I love Costco too but it's like you said - a love/hate relationship. I think they won't even allow you out the door if you haven't spent at least $100. Sigh.

Anonymous said...

First of all, I love the picture of you and Randy...CUTE.. Second of all, thanks again for the gift in my pillow, I love gifts when I least expect them... and third, You should never ever go to Costco for bread and milk, everyone knows that silly.

Jori said...

I never spend less than 100.00 I think once I did spend 50.00 but I think I had about 3 items. They really are the devil.

Holly O. said...

Oh you are so right. You can't get out of there for less than $100. For us lately, it has been we can't get out of there for less than $200. CRAZY! And yes, I live one street over from Tara. Come on down and visit!!!

Anonymous said...

if it wasn't for Costco, your dad would never have any chocolate chip cookies so it's not all bad

Heather said...

haha yes I shop there all the time too, and spend WAY yoo much money. speaking of costco I need to go soon. some of my favorites are almost gone, heaven forbid!!

Kristi said...

I think we are psychically linked today--I, too, trekked to Costco and spent a good chunk of change and it happens every time!! It's a very love/hate relationship with The Costco.