Monday, September 10, 2007

This Is It!

My Baby Hudsen is leaving me for bigger and better things... Like SCHOOL.
Ok this is the day I've been dreading for awhile now! All 4 of my kids are gone to school...we have year round school here so my two youngest started back at the end of July, but have been off track for the last 3 weeks. So while they have been off track, my JR High'r and HS'r started school. So today, the youngest 2 started back to school...are you still following this? Anyways, my little sidekick Hudsen, has now decided that she is old enough to leave me all day. Excuse me, I don't remember giving her permission to grow up...how rude! So I will have to find a way to pull myself together and go on with my day...my first stop of course, after I dropped them off, was to race to the nearest 7-11 and grab a SUPER Big Gulp Diet Coke! Life just goes by too fast, one day you are changing diapers and the next you are crying your eyes out because all of your children are at school. Good thing I have a list a mile long of things that I need to get done before I leave for Europe. (I know I make it sound like I can barely live without my children and just 3 short days later I hop on a plane to take me 1/2 way around the world without them! ...'K girls, bye bye...be good, see you in 10 days")

So now I must quit my boobing and get on with it...did you notice though that my blogging made it 1st on my list (well right after my Diet Coke run), I really have my priorities straight!

5 comments:

tara said...

ohhh man. That makes me miss my little "hussseeen" soo bad. Squeeze her TIGHT for me...ok?
Grace and Will LOOVE looking at the pics of your fam on the blog...so don't be stingy:)
Glad you got your fuel to get through today. I'm sitting here eating peanut-butter rice-crispies myself:)
love ya lil friend
PS I'm still TICKED at you

Kristi said...

So sad you sent your youngest to school!! I struggled with sending my first to preschool (I'm such a baby!) You're a girl after my own heart heading straight for the DC to cope! (my method of choice :) Oh man, I gotta tell you Melissa, I think your traveling to Europe sounds fabulous!!! I'm excited for you (ok, and a little jealous!)

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest picture of her.. how has she lost her teeth already? Ethans teeth aren't even thinking of coming out..

Lupe said...

Big Gulp Diet Coke is always a good treat. You're going to Europe? How travel channel fabulous are you?

I'm 3 months new to the Kadena Ward and brand spanking new in the RS Presidency. I'm still meeting folks and putting names to faces. I'll check them out on Sunday for sure! Small world!!

Thanks!
Lupe Alford

Rachel said...

Oh how I feel your pain. I'm not quite what to do with my new found freedom - 6 hours all to myself. Yesterday, after I dropped Cole at pre-school I decided to run a few errands. I found myself at Target and was completely out of my element - I wans't chasing anyone down, I wasn't saying No to a million demands - and yes, guess where I ended up - classic Rachel -in the toy isle buying my sweet little Cole a transformer. The first chance I have alone time at Target and what do I do - I buy a toy. Pretty pathetic - I feel your pain! When you get home from your fabulous trip we'll have toplan some activites to keep us busy during the alone time. Okay birthday girl - have a great one - see you in a few hours. XOXO- Rach