Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Buy a Bandaid



Ok, I just have a small issue to get off my chest (pun intended) and since Chrissy Lou isn't going to blog about it, I guess I'll have to take care of it. So we are at the gym this morning, sweating like 2 whores at church, and we spot this lady who is pretty well endowed. (Ok, she really just has a great plastic surgeon cause those puppies ain't real!) The thing is I am afraid to get too close to her, for fear that she might poke my eye out. I mean lady, get a clue...your headlights are on High Beam! So we go about our workout... think thin, think thin...(this is what we are telling ourselves, you know, "The Secret") and we see her again, lights still on. What I'm asking for isn't much...a couple of band aids ought to do the trick. Unless that's the look you are going for...Good Gadfrees!!!

8 comments:

Jill said...

Must be a boob job thing. Quite a few of my friends with boob jobs have headlight issues. Thanks for the laugh.

Holly O. said...

I'm a friend of Tara's and had to check out your goods. Not your headlights, although I'm sure they're fantastic. I cracked up at the other man in your life. I didn't realize Brad was cheating on me!

Anonymous said...

You are hilarious Missy... I never could have put it so well in writing..I'm going to bring a box of bandaids with me tomorrow just in case we see her again..

Anonymous said...

Yo ho Yo ho... pirates of the caribbean is my favorite ride too Randy

Sharla said...

So last night, I read your (very hilarious) blog, and then walked out into the living room for a litte quality TV time. There's a commercial on for that delightful little cracker, the Cheese Nip. Their slogan? "Everybody wants a nip."
Of course, I think of your blog. Eerie coincidence, isn't it? :)

tara said...

first of all miss, good call on the bandaid thing. Maybe you could slip a few into her purse. Dang. How much fun would we have working out together? Glad you have fun friends up there still:)

2nd...your blog would NOT be complete without a tribute to your boyfriend brad. She's not exagerating people. He is IT for miss. SHe mourned for weeks when brad and Jen went bust...(the non-RT inducing sort of bust:)

Kristi said...

Oh man turn those things on low beam, why don't you lady? That's too funny. I love it.

Unknown said...

ick, that's disgusting. i think women do it on purpose. i mean, obviously, they want us to be looking at their goods. why not put it in full effect?!