Sunday, January 18, 2009

I'm not that kind of girl


What ever gives you the idea that I'm lying in my bed at 9:44pm, catching up on all of your blogs AND eating a big Hostess cupcake with milk?? I would never be that piggish (is that a word) or lazy...and don't even think that I made Hannah go get it for me. I also would never ignore my child, who has asked me no less than 10 times, to tuck her into bed...what kind of mother would that make me?

C'mon people, I do have my priorities in proper order!!!! Now excuse me while I have another child raid the freezer in a quest for Ben and Jerry's ice cream for me...

8 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh woman, I love this about you. And I feel completely good about you giving your child the opportunity to give service by getting you a little somethin' sweet :) And I have NEVER done anything similar to this in my life either...never...

Heather said...

I see nothing wrong with the above mention errands and tasks. That's what kids are for :)

Angie said...

9:44pm...you got a late start! Oh, I'm just kidding. xo

Carrie said...

Hi. 9 months pregnant here. I'll take that cupcake thank you very much.

tara said...

you'd be doing your children a disservice if you didn't allow them the opportunity to serve their elders. it's true.

Heidi said...

I'm not a big cupcake fan, but pass me the ding dongs, baby!

Jan said...

Piggish is a great word. And it totally describes me. I love it. Treats? Pass 'em my way!!

Hayley said...

see. i don't have kids yet, but i do have a husband now. and he was wonderful last night about getting me brownies and milk when i started whining.

i like cupcakes, ding dongs, twinkies... and i also like to substitute any & all of these names for genitalia. haha. just thought you should know.