Thursday, January 1, 2009

Here's to a Happy 2009

Hope everyone had a good 2008 and if not, here is hoping 2009 is better!! I like to say, "All will be fine in 2009!" although it's not as classic as our 2003 motto..."Sperm free in 2003!" Of course that would be the year Randy went under the knife for the sake of keeping our family at an even number!! (Thanks for taking one for the team R)

But back to the subject...saying goodbye to 2008 and welcoming 2009. Some of the things I fondly (or not so fondly) remember about 2008;

*Beijing China, host of the summer games and the year Michael Phelps became a freakishly man-fish!

*The Election...Obama becomes our next President and Tina Fey does a bad ass impersonation of Sarah Palin.

*The economy lands in the toilet! We see gas prices rise as high as 5.00 and as low as 1.32 (today's price)

*Hannah turns the big 18!

So I'm sure that 2009 is going to be a big year for us. I'm setting no goals for myself however....I just want to be surprised and see how things turn out! So peace out people, be happy.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Happy 2009 pretty woman! Oh and I loved the TMI (too much information) about Randy and his boys. :)

tara said...

ha:)

here's to hoping to 2009 will kick A!!!

Heidi said...

Maybe I'll try the no goals thing - Miss seeing you! Love you guys!

Kristi said...

I love your theme for year 2003!!! Woman, you make me laugh! I hope your 2009 is fabulous!!