Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Facebook

I know, I know, I have been horrible lately on catching up on everyone's blogs! I promise I'll get to them soon! But I have an excuse...it's this darn FACEBOOK! I finally decided to join the party and see what the fuss is all about. All I can say is that it sucks all your time up...I literally can't walk away from it. But I'm blaming it all on my sister...she made me do it. One thing I had to share with you was this piece of flair I was sent...I don't think I have EVER laughed so hard!!!

So what you waiting for...it's your turn to join!

5 comments:

Kaesy said...

OH shut up. I'm dying. That is hilarious.

tara said...

what tackless person would send you such nonsense?
you need some new friends:)

Kristi said...

That flair is awesome! Love it.

Angie said...

You mean.....but can't wait to see you! xo

bolingbrokes said...

I like that darn facebook too..darnett, can I blame that on why I haven't blogged?