Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Me Likey...

Not to sound like every other screaming preteen girl out there BUT...Me likey Edward Cullen...Me likey ALOT!! Is it too much to ask for my own vampire to watch over me and have such utterly fantastic hair that I could run my fingers through? I think not...I'd even settle for being adopted into the Cullen family...I would be content living among the sexiest vampire clan to reside in the US! Couldn't they just invite me to one of their little baseball games, I'll just sit on the sidelines...I'd be happy just watching these beautiful creatures.

C'mon...I'm not asking for much...just a little Vampire action! Oh by the way, did I mention I LOVE that boys hair?!!! Seriously, I could make a little nest and just snuggle up in it...it really is that great!

9 comments:

Melissa said...

I LOVE ROBERT PATTINSON MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE IN THE FREAKING WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!! Didn't i tell u months ago how much i love him?? NOW everyone likes him.... you all should have listened to me. Too bad me and him have been married already. :)

-Hailey!

Angie said...

We've been looking for a movie to go to...unfortunately, none are in English. I don't think the Italians are into Twilight like the giddy Americans! xo

Anonymous said...

can a 63 yr old woman be in love with Edward Cullen?

Carrie said...

I'm not going to complain one bit about the movie becuase I know I'll be just like all the rest of the suckers out there that watch every single one of 'em on opening night! Bring it on!

Rachel said...

Oh my likey too - 2 times in fact, and I must say the movie was better the second time. And to top that off I deceided to re-read all the books. I read 300 pages today, nice huh, and
I had a huge giddy grin on my face the whole time. In fact, when I started reading your blog that big giddy grin reappeared - can you say TWITTERPATTED! Yep, I'm pathetic. I think I need more romance in my life. Loved it- Love Edward and am up to see it a third time - anyone?

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bolingbrokes said...

Me Likey him more than you and Rachel and Hailey and anyone else!!! I'm so pathetic and I just don't care:)

Kaesy said...

I likey him too! I didn't think I would and then all of a sudden I'm watching the movie and smiling and giggling and looking like a dork...wishing Edward was taking me to school in his Volvo wearing hot sunglasses. Lame.

Kaesy said...

K, but excuse me, he needs to shave the hair coming out of his t-shirt and up onto his neck.