Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Busy with...

I'll have to play a little catch up on my blog since we've had lots going on lately!! Randy's sister, Amy and her sweet baby Emersyn came to visit from Japan and we were so happy to have them stay with us as long as they did. We were especially happy and surprised when Matt got to fly in for the weekend as a surprise to us all!! We love you guys and I am soooooo missing that baby!

Next we found time to do some serious pumpkin carving, although not everyone was on board at first! That's alright though because they all came out smiling...the pumpkins and the girls. Hannah is dramatically upchucking into her pumpkin...that's a good look Han!
Then we got to take Hailey and Hope to see Jason Mraz in concert...A FANTASTIC SHOW~! He did not disappoint, that's for sure. We have been following his career every since the release of his first album and have always loved his music. The concert was very entertaining and the girls had a great time. They also think he's sexy...oh my! It was a really fun night so thanks babe for the tickets.
So that's a little catch up in our world through pictures...hope everyone else is doing well!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Angie said...

Yes, you have been busy my sister. How long has Hailey had braces? Cute girls...miss you all! xo

bolingbrokes said...

How did you do all those pictures like that...SHOW ME!! Missed looking at your blog, I feel connected again :)

Jan said...

Oh, fun times! Lots going on and I loved seeing the pics.

Amy said...

SO much fun! Thanks so much for having us. TOTALLY jealous of the Jason Mraz concert, think he'll be coming to Okinawa anytime soon?

katie said...

Melissa I had to read it all to get caught up on your life. I love the Halloween costumes. You keep yourself busy. I love the blog. Nice to see how you are doing.
theronandkatie.blogspot.com

Mindi said...

hey!! i can read all of your words now! did something change?

i just tried to add you to my google reader again, and no dice. why does it do that? i'm sorry i'm not very good at checking in, but i am still stalking you.

Kristi said...

Awww the Jason Mraz concert sounds awesome!!! I like his music, too. I'm only a teeny jealous :) And how fun to have family come into town and a sweet baby to love. And way to carve those pumpkins ladies!! :)