Sunday, October 12, 2008

Head Over Heels...


Just a little belated Shout Out to my hubby of 14 YEARS as of October 8th...here's 14 reasons I love this man of mine!
  1. He took care of me and Hannah back when we were a courtin' and is still taking care of me and the chillen's all these years later...wow that's a lot of mouths to feed!
  2. He has just about the cutest smile ever...love those laugh lines of his!
  3. Dare I say he has a darn cute derriere...
  4. He loooooooooooves his kids!
  5. He makes me laugh like no one else can!
  6. He can pretty much impersonate anyone and I mean anyone...it's pretty impressive.
  7. He helps ALL the girls with their math hmwk, something I can NOT do...sad, but true.
  8. He lives with 5 women...need I say more?
  9. He always wants me to be happy.
  10. If he could get them here, I actually think he'd be Ok with Brad and Angelina sharing our bed! (But sorry, no room for the twins)
  11. He actually loves to shop...especially Dillards.
  12. He is always game for anything...can you say "Easygoing"
  13. He listens to me (and I talk ALOT)
  14. HE REALLY LOVES ME

Thanks babe for so many great memories...I love you and I love our family!

8 comments:

Rachel said...

Whoo Hoo - 14 years and strong. You are a great couple, love seeing you guys - Congratulations! Love You!

Carrie said...

I love all your 14's! Happy Anniversary to a couple better than Brangelina....Randissa! :) Randy you've got a great wifey and Melissa you've got a great hub!

Angie said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you had a good weekend! xo

Amanda and Ryan McCarty said...

I remember when you guys got married so well. I also remember when you guys started to date and we would watch Hannah. You were very smitten with him if I remember correctly. Sounds like you guys are still smitten with each other.

Jan said...

Happy anniversary!! Here's to another zillion years together.

Sharla said...

Awww, happy anniversary!You guys are too cute.

Heidi said...

I love you guys! You guys are too cute!

Hayley said...

shoot - a little over a week late - but HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!