Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Mommy!

Happy Birthday to my Sweet Mommy!! This is one fantastic woman with many a talent and she's not afraid to use them! Everything this woman touches should be in some design magazine and she'd put any Design Star (or whatever that show is called) to shame. And her Christmas tree every year...ah Mazal tov!

But besides these great talents she is also a terrific mom! She is always willing to listen when I have a problem (which I rarely have :) and she loves me like only a mother can. She put up with some mischievious teenage years, that really was cherry 7-Up on the ceiling I PROMISE, and stood by me during hard times. Now that I'm older, she's still there cheering and rooting for me and who doesn't want their very own personal cheerleader? She is unselfish and she and my dad are continually helping me out in so many ways.

I love you mom and hope you have a wonderful birthday...wish I was there to help celebrate with you!!

Love and Kisses With A Big Red Cherry On Top....Missy YYYYYYYYY

3 comments:

Angie said...

Ditto...she is a fab Mom! Hope you had a good day Mom. I called you a few times but finally left a message. Hugs! xo

Anonymous said...

a good mother is only as good as her daughters so I must be cow-a-bunga TERRIFIC!! Thanks for the very flattering birthday blog. and I love you too!! hugs, mamamia

Amanda and Ryan McCarty said...

She is also a fabulous aunt. I thought of her yesterday, and remembered her birthday.