Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I'm Going Back...

I can't believe this was a year ago already...and I have to say I am ready to hop on a plane and do it all over again. I've recommitted myself to the European way of life...no shaving, hating Americans and eating lots of baguettes and I'm ready to go. It was such a great adventure and Randy and I had the most amazing time ever. So this time around I'm wondering who else wants to join me? You buy the plane tickets, I'll pack the suitcases...
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Holly O. said...

No shaving sounds liberating. Itchy and uncomfortable, but liberating.

Angie said...

Go to Italy with us at Thanksgiving! Will be fun! xo

tara said...

i'm game. that is if you will find me a babysitter and foot the bill.
thanks. you're a lamb:)

Sharla said...

Pssst... I'm going next week!!!!