Friday, May 9, 2008

Ok, this is the final straw!

First off let me apologize for posting for the 3rd time today! I haven't done that in a long time! But today I think I might have seen it all! Leaving Wal-Mart (it was a necessity to go, I swear) I saw a woman walking in the store with full pajamas on. Not just the top or just the bottoms but both! Matching flannel pj's, I could not believe my eyes. I thought that nothing could surprise me at Wal-Mart, but it would appear that I was wrong...Are you kidding me? Who does that...Ok, don't answer that...obviously someone does it and does it proudly!

Good frickin grief!!! (And BTW, they weren't even cute PJ's)

6 comments:

Sharla said...

Oh, you mean that's wrong? ;)

Hayley said...

sometimes i like to go to walmart just to make fun of the people there. oh yeah, and to get cheap groceries.

Carrie said...

I'm usually graced with the people wearing tight spandex and camel toes when I got to Walmart so I'd love a good flanel pj about now!

Angie said...

Have I taught you nothing Sister. Wal Mart isn't a place we should frequent. I'm bitchy, I know! Anyway, saw a girl walking into Universal Studios today in her slippers. Come on people...class up a bit. xo

Kristi said...

Oh honey, I just didn't feel like changing. I mean, what's the point when you just get back in bed when you get home? :) I love that someone did that...cuckoo!

Mindi said...

haven't you seen that quote from some back-woods hick chick where they were talking about a local mom and pop store, and she was quoted as saying something like, "well, i don't feel like i have to get all dressed up to come here like i would have to for wal mart."

yikes.