Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Hope's Birthday Pics...Finally



Ok, I know Hope turned 10 almost 3 weeks ago but I am just now getting around to posting the pictures from her celebration! Instead of a big party with lots of friends she choose to have just 2 of her closest friends (and Hudsen) celebrate the day with her! It started with a sleepover on the eve of her birthday and continued into the next day. Her favorite breakfast then we headed to the mall for some fun. Lunch at the food court (I know, nothing is too much for my princess:) then a spin on the Merry Go Round. We then headed over to the nail shop for pedicures...they loved this part. After we did some shopping and returned home. Later that night it was her pick of restaurants, back to the house for cake and ice cream and PRESENTS...the best part right?! It was all a hit, especially the Rip Stick she got from her Mimi and Ruff...thanks guys. Overall, I think she enjoyed her day and I was glad to get out of a big party!!

8 comments:

Jori said...

What a super fun birthday!!! This reminds me I need a pedi. Happy Birthday Hope!

Jan said...

Sounds like a wonderful birthday. Loved the pedi pictures -- those are some cute girls!

bolingbrokes said...

so fun and girly...hmmm...i don't know what that's like

tara said...

how big does hudsey look sitting in that chair?
my word.

hope the party was fun hopey:)

Angie said...

I love the picture of the girls in the ped. chairs...their tootsies barely reach over the sides. Glad she had fun! xo

Mindi said...

hb to your little hope--she is a diva in training, for sure!

way to go on making the rest of us look like schmucks....glad it was a hit!

Kelli said...

i am SO embarrassed but i just had to drop you a line to let you know i totally stalk your blog! i'm chrissy's niece and just can't resist... you crack me up and have the cutest little family!

Hailey said...

Yes...how fun....I think you forgot to mention how Hope blew our eardrums out with all the presents she opened. Man does she get a little over-excited or what??!?!!