Sunday, March 16, 2008

Girlfriends

Do you know what it's like to have a group of girlfriends who are so near and dear to your heart? Do you know what it's like to laugh so hard with these friends that you have to spit out your diet coke into a napkin before you choke on it? Do you know what it's like to sit in a car with these women in the parking lot, during a blizzard, talking for almost an hour and a half? Do you know what it feels like to laugh when they laugh, cry when they cry and receive a hug from one of them when you need it the most? Well fortunately for me, I know what this feels like. I love my girlfriends...I need them...I cherish the time I spend with them but mostly, I just love that they really love me for who I am!

So thanks girls....you know who you are...I love you all!

10 comments:

tara said...

um, ditto:)

Mindi said...

girlfriends are the reason we are all still married--they pick up the emotional slack.
to get good friends, you have to BE a good friend, so you must be a keeper!!!

Melissa said...

Oh I love that comment Mindi!! They really do pick up the emotional slack...so, so true!

Rachel said...

I had the same thoughts....only you say it much better than I. I love, love, love my girlfriends and am grateful everyday for them. Your fabulous and I loved hangin out Saturday night. How are you feeling? only 2 more days...have a fabulous trip! XOXO

Anonymous said...

ok tara..I was going to say ditto..oh well..ditto:) love you Missy

char said...

melissa. You rock and always know what to say. you should write for papers. Friends are so improtant without them we would all be crazy. I am so greatful for my CORE GROUP of friends. it is nice to know that i have long time friends forever. thanks to all of you. char

Holly O. said...

Awwwww.

Dan and Jen Sampson said...

Loved that. I am so grateful for friends too. I think that it is so nice to know that your friends love you and understand you. What a blessing it is to have awesome ones in our lives. DITTO!!!

Dan and Jen Sampson said...

Loved that. I am so grateful for friends too. I think that it is so nice to know that your friends love you and understand you. What a blessing it is to have awesome ones in our lives. DITTO!!!

Carrie said...

All girls need girlfriend, it's therapeutic!