Friday, March 28, 2008

Did I mention...

Did I mention that we were on the same flight to Orlando with this former N'Sync'r? Oh yes, my friends, he was sitting two rows in front of us but I didn't see him until after we got off the plane. He wasn't even sitting in first class, he was just a commoner like us! Afterwards we recognized him so Hailey and Hope wanted to get his autograph. I said sure, run up there but don't make a big deal out of it. Meanwhile I went in to the bathroom with Hannah. When we got out Hailey, Hope and Hudsen were all star struck...especially Hope!! She told me that she went up to him and asked him if he really had met Miley Cyrus (I guess he guest starred on one of her shows.) I had to laugh at that...she was more impressed with the fact that he had met her, than meeting him. I am sure that was a blow to his ego...oh well! I still love him, he was my favorite on Dancing with the Stars!!

7 comments:

Mindi said...

i LOVE stuff like that--i don't know if i would have been brave enough to go up to him. i guess that is what the little chikadees are for. good work!!

Jori said...

I liked him in DWTS too! Wow good celebrity sighting. I love that he wasn't in first class.

Jan said...

I loved Joey on DWTS too -- I wanted him to win. How fun to see him traveling like everyone else.

Carrie said...

Too bad it wasn't JC or even Justin! I'd of been all over that! Funny how washed up stars are getting when they're getting asked about the younger stars, like Miley Cyrus.

Kristi said...

Nicely done, Melissa! Joey Fatone on your flight? You lucky lady!! :) Your daughters reactions are cute--I feel the same way...

Krissy Lowe said...

I would have been totally star struck too. That is so fun. By the way THANK YOU so much for being such a good friend and taking such great care of my sister. I don't know what she would do with out you right now.

Hailey said...

Oh my gosh that was the coolest thing ever!!!! I put that autograph in my locker and I'm keeping it forever!