Friday, February 22, 2008

Wait...Stop...Rewind!

Ok, I'm only going to ask you once...where did my week go? It's already Friday and I haven't found time to catch up on anyone's blogs...did anything happen while I was gone? Did anyone have any good plastic surgery or sored affairs while I was away? One week ago I was driving my little (Ok, big!) fanny down to St George to meet up with my cute husband and see my lil friend Tara and I'm just now getting around to blogging about it. That's just not like me...I tend to blog all those things soon after they happen. I must work on this...I'm sure you have been dying to know what's going on in my life:) So the next time my kids need to eat dinner or someones been injured and bleeding and needing my attention I will ask them to please wait...For I will be busy updating my blog!
St George was great...no snow and sunshine...exactly what I like. I got to visit with Tara and Jeff, even curl up in my favorite bed with Tara (not what it seems people...please, get your mind out of the gutter) and my kids loved playing with Gracie, Libby and Will. So thanks Tara, I love you and thanks for the great time.
Other random updates...Hope and Hudsen are off track...so lots of time with them. Hannah and I went to see the 9:45pm showing of "27 Dresses" this week....cute movie, (surprised I didn't end up as a pumpkin, seeing how I stayed up past 10:30pm) Went to a Jazz game (which I did blog about) and got a good laugh this morning as I drove home a very groggy and incoherent husband, who just had some oral surgery!! Shhh, I even took a picture of him with his mouth wide open and cotton hanging out. But I will resist the urge to post that...he might kill me when he comes to!

And now here I am, keeping an eye on Randy while I blog away. (Ok, yes...I am downstairs on the computer while he is passed out upstairs in bed...Ok, yes I can't exactly see him from here BUT I will go check on him...Ok, after I finish reading your blogs!)

9 comments:

Rachel said...

You're so funny! Glad you had fun in St. George, we were there for a soccer Tournament and I kept thinking I would run into you, but never did. Darn It! I'm recovered and ready to have a lunch or a GNO...anything! Let's play! Talk to you soon!

Jan said...

Busy week -- St. George is a fun visit, especially with Tara there, I"m sure!

Angie said...

Never been to St. G but glad you had fun! We enjoyed the snow in PC. The sky in your picture looks just like it did in PC. Tell R we hope he is feeling better...bummer way to spend the weekend...but he will be glad it's over! xo

Anonymous said...

poor poor Randy..i'm glad to see you are not just ignoring me but you are ignoring everyone and their blogs..i feel so much better..miss you!! glad you had fun with tara in st george, must go there soon, i am so sick of this cold!!

Dan and Jen Sampson said...

St. George looks warm, we are going next weekend, hope it stays that way for us. You are a traveling mama. Lucky you.

Lupe said...

You are always doing some crazy fun activities! Especially meeting up with the 'D' fam! Good times!

Hayley said...

glad you had a fun weekend with tara. and - i'm also hoping that RC is doing better by now!

Carrie said...

I still miss your 2-a-day!

tara said...

poor arce. lay one (gently) on him for me, would ya?

so glad to see you little miss. You didn't rack up nearly enough time on my matress though:(