Sunday, December 2, 2007

A good find

I know Sharla will appreciate this post!! Look at what I found the other night at IKEA...yep, these great recycling grocery bags. I thought they were super cute and so decided I would buy a bunch and give them as neighbor gifts. I mean, who doesn't like a good RGB? And if you don't then I guess you haven't caught onto the "Goin' Green" train!! Get hip people and climb aboard! I will put a cute red bow on them and a little tag explaining all their many wonderful uses...hopefully people will likey and not toss them into the recycling bin. Just thought I'd share my good find!

6 comments:

Hayley said...

oh those are adorable. i still need to get me some of those bad boys. maybe this week!!! cute - thanks for sharing!

Kristi said...

What a sweet idea for your neighbors. And they are adorable...I'm loving this.

Jan said...

Wait till Natalie sees these -- I foresee a trip to Round Rock soon to get some of these at IKEA! Good find! Very cute!

Angie said...

Hey, you stole my idea. Cami sent me 50 Trader Joe bags (like yours) and the kids teachers are getting them as gifts this year. I'm still looking for that perfect "going green..help Mother Earth" type card...let me know if you write or find something.

Unknown said...

yee haw, gots to get me some of those!

Sharla said...

Oh, Melissa. I didn't think I could love you more, but I was oh, so wrong. And you're even gifting the RGB's! Sigh. You're dreamy. :)