Saturday, November 17, 2007

A little motivation if you please!


Randy has been out of town and I have been tearing it up over here...I mean, cleaning like a MAD woman. I have organized, decluttered, cleaned all toilets, updated all my photo albums and much more this weekend. Since I have company coming next week I decided not to gross them out. It's time to get my butt in gear...and get a-crackin'! I did take a break last night and took the girls to see "Fred Clause" (not so great) but other than that I have been very productive! And to think I have done all this without my usual dosage of Speed...JK everyone, calm down! Who would have thought a bunch of caffeine can go such a long way? Whenever I have started to slow down I just put on my recorded episodes of "Oprah's Hoarder specials" and that gets me going! Seriously, that has motivated me like no one's business. So now we will see just how long this house stays clean...maybe till tomorrow morning.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your new banner!! my backdrop has gone bye bye too..oh well..good job on all your cleaning and organizing, you will sleep really good tonight!

Hayley said...

i love weekends like that - cleaning like a banshee! although, i'll be going to see fred claus because of my boyfriend vince - someday, i'll probably own that movie. i heart him forever!

Unknown said...

will you come over and clean my house? it's a mess!

Jori said...

I need to get my house whipped into shape for my company too. It looks like that Oprah house right now. I was hoping Fred Clause would be good-bummer.

Kristi said...

Way to go, Melissa. Drop off some of the motivation at my house, please :) Cleaning & Organization arestruggles for me.

I LOVE the new look of you blog!! Veyr cute banner & colors--that Natalie knows what's up!

Sharla said...

Hey, we're practically twins! Because I have been thinking about cleaning like a mad woman. Giving it lots of serious thought.

Carrie said...

Watch Oprah tomorrow, it's her Favorite Things show!!