Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween

We had a great Halloween filled with parades, class parties, chili eating and trick or treating!Hope was our charm school witch...enchanting! (Perhaps she could change Dumbledoor back)Hudsen was Stephanie from "Lazy Town" and most people did not know who that was so she was disappointed. Sorry munch, that isn't on TV anymore so that's what happens when your favorite show is cancelled! Hailey was Penny from Hairspray...you got to love the hair!
To get it this high we put an empty toilet paper roll in it and wrapped hair around it. Pretty cleaver, eh?And this cute baby ballerina is my Ellie...Heidi's baby...she was sooooo cute! I love this girl! Heidi and Nate had us over for chili before trick or treating.

Sorry no pics of Hannah, she didn't dress up this year and was off to a friend's house. Man, I miss those days of having all 4 dress up! All in all, it was another successful Halloween. Girls got lots of candy and I've managed to stay away from it while they were at school. Count for today...only 1 mini snickers eaten so far! But not to worry, tomorrow's a new day...I still have a chance to pig out.

15 comments:

Carrie said...

You do hair! (Whether it's Penny from Hairspray or not I'll be coming for tips!) :)

Hayley said...

your girls all look adorable in their costumes! i'm just glad its over. today was rough though. lots of kids crashing from a sugar high!

bolingbrokes said...

see..this is why you have girls...I would have not even thought to put a toilet paper roll to puff up the hair...brilliant..your girls look great and gorgeous as always..

Hailey said...

Ok, a couple things mom. You spelled DUMBLEDORE wrong!!!!!! HOW COULD YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO YOUR HARRY POTTER FANATIC????? Ok, and I would like to say to everyone, my mom MADE me tuck in my shirt for the pic. Trust me, I made Penny much cuter after my mom MADE me "look more like her" because "that's what they wore".

Love you mom, even after all that critisism:) :) :) :) xoxoxoxoxo

Holly O. said...

Your girls are so gorgeous!

Rachel said...

They all looked great - I love the TP roll in the hair - so clever. And tell Hudsen I totally knew who she was from Lazy Town -she looks just like her. So cute!

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sharla said...

Tell Hudsen that she makes a perfect Stephanie-- and I knew exactly who she was! Your girls all look so cute!

One question--why would anyone stay away from the candy?! ;)

Dan and Jen Sampson said...

Now I know why I don't have girls. To do hair??? I can't even do my own, let alone an updo for a darling girl. I'm not saying it wouldn't be fun to try, but oh well. Your girls are beautiful, and I recognized who Hudson was too. Very cute.

Jan said...

Cute cute girls -- and it sounds like a great Halloween. Loved the hairdo!

Jill said...

Hannah too old to dress up? Shedding a few tears over here.

Have yet to see Hairspray...wanna go with me?

Kaesy said...

Such cute girls! Let's pray that I am around to teach Hudsen, but not Ellie. Yuck. (And not yuck because of Ellie).

Heather said...

Cute girls. Tell Hudsen I knew who she was.

Kristi said...

Cute, cute cute!! The girls looks awesome (I am loving the Penny do!) What a sweet halloween!

Jori said...

You are a smartie! Love the toliet paper roll idea. I recognized cute little Hudsen too. That is a very clever costume. They all look so cute. I have lost the battle with Halloween candy this year. I am getting back on my program tomorrow. Way to have some self control! I'm not familiar with that concept.:)