Monday, November 12, 2007

Do you dare?

So I was wondering...what's by your bed? Are you brave enough to show us what's on your nightstand? What are those things that you must have access to at night? I always have my one (or two) books that I'm reading...my tissues (or whoopie wipes), the phone and other various items. You can look, just don't look too closely...I'm sure there is a layer of dust covering the table! A closer look at my smaller hygiene items...notice the certain dri (I'm giving it another shot)... The ear plugs are a must (Randy watches alot of late night TV)...the floss is a must (it's the only time I'll do it...at night)...2 lip balms and my favorite lotion for my hands!
Here's a look underneath...I know, it's a mess! But among all those books and magazines...if you look really close...you'll see my scriptures. Ok, I know they are at the bottom...but they are really there...I didn't dig them out for this picture! I swear, it's not a staged picture...now if I'd only read them a bit more often!
So that's that...no crazy X rated paraphernalia (that'd be on R's side)...Just kidding mom and dad and Hailey!!! So to all of you who are reading this, consider yourself tagged...you're it! What's on your bedside table? Are you brave enough to post????

10 comments:

Hayley said...

i dare. i'm going to break out the camera now. its shameful though!!!

Holly O. said...

Ooooh. Mine isn't anything exciting. I actually cleaned it last week so I only have a clock, magazine and lamp. I'll wait for it to build up with the usual crap before I play along.

Lupe said...

What a great post! I've got some Granny type items on top my nightstand, minus the vicks vapor rub and a pocket Bible. The good stuff is hidden in the drawers..(cue AXE body spray sound effects).

Carrie said...

Books! Mountains of books is all you'll see! And then an alarm clock on top of it!

tara said...

hmmm. I'd have to do some editing before I could take a picture this morning:) You know what's missing from yours? The shadow I'd be casting of I were sitting right there beside it:(

Kristi said...

Nice!!! I love that you have all those magazines and books next to your nighstand--it reminds me of my home :) How is "Peace like a River" by the way? I've wanted to read that.

I think you would no longer wish to be my friend if you saw my nightstand (and I don't even have smut or anything like RC (just kidding!!)

Jan said...

Yours looks almost identical to mine - it really does. Amazing.

Heather said...

You crazy girl you. Uhmmmm, all I have is lots of junk. You've got your lotions (3 different kinds) books, magazine in case you feel like reading, but not a book, clock and water. I must have a glass of water by my bed.

Unknown said...

looks better than what i've got going on! it's a total disaster. about 15 books. a bag o' honey mustard & onion pretzels. chapstick. ipod. tons o' paper & crap. a lamp. it's a mess.

Dan and Jen Sampson said...

Looks exactally like mine. Makes me feel a lot better....thanks